The mission of the Honesdale High School Performing Arts Center is to encourage cultural and intellectual activities for the benefit and enjoyment of all Wayne County citizens and beyond, by:
- attracting artists in the performing arts;
- fostering the growth of community arts groups;
- developing and promoting excellence in the performing arts at Wayne Highlands School District;
- promoting the usage of the Honesdale High School Performing Arts Center for a variety of performing and fine arts activities;
- providing art related education and programming opportunities through collaborative efforts;
- providing a setting for programs that enhance the cultural and intellectual growth of the community.
Welcome to the Honesdale High School Performing Arts Center. As an…
Friends of Honesdale Performing Arts, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit…
The mission of the Honesdale High School Performing Arts Center is to…
Information contained in this website is subject to change without…
The theater is not like anywhere else. When the audience laughs at…
The Auditorium is located on 459 Terrace Street, at the Honesdale High…
Enriching lives through inspiring experiences in our community. Our…
Wayne Highlands Middle School proudly presents Disney's High School Musical Jr November 18-19, 2022
Join us, Friends of Honesdale Performing Arts, to see “Wicked” at the Gershwin Theatre on Saturday, April 1, 2023
Honesdale High School proudly presents Chicago April 21-23, 2023
Friends of Honesdale Performing Arts proudly presents May 13, 2023
We are proud to support our students and honor the hard work they do in the performing arts. We invite you to support your local school community by making a donation. We depend on the generosity of the surrounding community to provide the best opportunities for our performing arts students and season. Our season is full of amazing productions!
Honesdale Performing Arts Center, on the campus of Honesdale High School.
459 Terrace Street
P.O. BOX 142
Honesdale PA 18431
Copyright © 1959- 2023. All Rights Reserved. Trademarks are of their respective owners.
Tel: (570) 251-9831
Fax: (570) 253-9256